We all know those couples where we love him, and hate her – or vice versa. It makes them so hard to be around as a pair.
When it comes to “Iron Man,” I’m crazy about the wise-cracking, world-weary Tony Stark as played by Robert Downey, Jr. He’ can make me laugh by just raising an eyebrow at the right time. He cracks a one-liner like a whip. But I just can’t see him staying with Gwyneth Paltrow’s prissy Pepper Potts through serial sequels. Am I alone?
Here are ten reason for Stark to call it splits:
1. She’s not that into you.
2. Your love connection with Pepper would flunk Chemistry 101
3. In this era of sexual harassment at the workplace, it’s dumb to sleep with the help. What if she accuses you of assault ‘n Pepper?
4. We just hate Gwyneth – and we’re not alone. Star Magazine called her the most irritating celebrity. She’s a boring carrot.
5. She’ll make you eat your vegetables.
6. She has a sense of humor deficit.
7. You’re an international playboy, Tony. Work it!
8. She’s a pompous know-it-all – but did she come up with the iron suit? No! You did.
9. She’s a bossy boots.
10. More Scarlett, less Gwyneth.